Related Posts with Thumbnails

Spring 2010 Wish List

My wish lists are not something static. During the season they evolve and change according to my preferences and mood at the time. Don't think I get to buy every piece in it, oh no, but I would if I could… anyway these lists often help me to decided what to buy when allowed. 


 
Acne dress from Acne Online Shop

Balenciaga maxi dress from BrownsFashion

 
3.1 Phillip Lim dress from BrownsFashion

  
SportMax Code dress from MatchesFashion


Diane Von Furstenberg dress from MatchesFashion

 
Tibi dress from MatchesFashion

Yves Saint-Laurent tribute sandals from LUISAVIAROMA.COM


Stuart Weitzman wedges from LUISAVIAROMA.COM


If any of you gets to put your hands on any of the items of the list don't forget to share a picture with the rest of us. Send your pictures to blogsofstyle@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment