Related Posts with Thumbnails

Red nail color

 

 
Helena Rubinstein Ritual Color in Fatale


I love a red, short, almond shaped nail and am always chasing for the perfect shade of red. Having said that, it can't have any kind of shimmer in it, can't be too dark or too light, it has to last for long and to be completely opaque. As you can tell by the demands, as far as nail varnish is concerned, I am not easy to please. I used to use the Lancome's Triple Tenue nail polish in a true red colour that as promise by the brand was really long lasting and ultra shiny. So… it wasn't without dismay that I found out recently that they probably discontinued that particular color. But it was all for good because that lead me to find the most perfect shade of red, the Helena Rubistein Ritual Color in Fatale.

My love for a red nail doesn't mean I don't fall every time for the Chanel seasonal nail colours like Particuliere, which I already have and love as well and will show to you later.

2 comments:

  1. I just adore that red polish, it really is a perfect color! BTW.... I also adore your blog. It's very chic and sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your words NewYorkCityGirl they mean a lot to me, as you might have noticed your blog is amongst my favourites.

    Please do keep commenting on my blog, it is truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete